Louis Seaman and his friend, Joseph Polacek, Perth Amboy, NJ.

Louis Seaman and his friend, Joseph Polacek, Perth Amboy, NJ.
I took this photo of my uncle Joe and his friend Louie with a Holga.

Thursday, August 18, 2011

Twitter Comments on Vegan Living

Here's a quick sampling of remarks directed at vegans on Twitter today:

-- Q: How can you tell a person is vegan? A: Oh, they'll let you know.

-- i'm not a vegan because i don't believe in killing animals for food and clothing. i'm a vegan because i want to live forever.

-- Shut up, Moby: How the "But I'm a vegan" problem is ruining progressives.

-- I'm not even remotely interested in eating vegan products until someone can figure out a way to make them scream out in pain.

-- i just ate a vegan cupcake and it was great but i feel bad putting chickens and cows out of work in these hard economic times.

-- I hate it when vegan women treat men like a piece of tofu.

Come to your own conclusions.




No comments: